Hair Quality: High-quality raw material - 100% remy human hair Professional production line - years of experience in making hair extension
*14 inch = 35cm,120g
* 16 inch = 40cm,120g
* 18 inch = 45cm,120g
* 20 inch = 50cm,120g
* 22 inch = 55cm,120g
* 24 inch = 60cm,120g
Before & After :
About Clip ins
HOW TO WASH:
A Ash Blonde to Golden Blonde and Platinum Blonde #17/22/60
Ash Brown to Platinum Blonde #9/60
Dark Brown #2
Dark Brown to Ash Brown and Bleach Blonde #3/8/613
Natural Black to Light Brown and Honey Blonde #1B/6/26
Chocolate Brown #4
Natural Black #1B
How To Wash:
HOW TO PUT:
[1,How To Wash]
Pls pay attention to this hair care to avoid the tangled because of dryness, oil, dirt build-up. salt water, high temperature error on the hair or wrong combing and washing method.
1. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid knot.
2. Wash your hair extensions with warm water and sulfate free conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products.
3. Wash your hair by holding gently. Do not rub your hair. Hold the roots down to avoid the tearing.
4. Comb your hair extensions with a wide-tooth comb from the bottom to the top of the hair extensions.
5. Gently hold the hair with your hand and squeeze the water.
6. Beat the hair with a towel until the hair Is dry, it is best to dry.
[2,How To Care]
1.Wash your extensions with moisturizing hair care products: this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing.
2.Be Extremely Gentle: Combing or styling the extensions gently can avoid hair loss. Use a wide-tooth comb, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up.
3.Use Heat Protectant: Use heat protectant on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage. When use hot iron, please keep the temperature less than 150 Celsius.
4.Deep Condition: Once a week, carefully put your extensions in warm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes then rinse and let dry naturally.
5.Keep Ends Trimmed: Because human hair extensions will easily get split ends. It is better to wash it every 4-5 days as careful as you are. To avoid letting the damage move up the hair shaft, trim the ends every 6 to 10 weeks.